Career Level Staff / Officer
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
We are looking for a competent IT support technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on networking devices, printers and teleconference equipment. An excellent IT support technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
- You will be the first point of contact for Xendit’s staff seeking technical assistance related to the office’s networking devices, printers, and teleconference equipment.
- Manage company assets related to networking and computing equipment.
- Provide audio/video during company events.
- Determine the best solution based on the request/issue and details provided by Xendit’s staff.
- Walk the staff through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved requests/issues to external vendors.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements in support procedures.
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed.
You may be a good fit if
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of technical working experience in IT support.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or another supporting role for macOS and open-source environment.
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge on computer hardware and networking devices such as router, firewall, switch, access points.
- Able to work in uncertainty, learn fast and execute fast.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic working environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa.
- Bonus point if you have been working on a highly regulated environment with compliance requirements such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA or GDPR.