Career Level Staff / Officer
Experience 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Horangi is a unique cybersecurity cloud-native company in Asia with a security-first mindset. We have adopted a remote-first approach with cutting-edge IT techs for secure and reliable operation of our multiple offices in Asia, delivery of professional cybersecurity services, and development of the SaaS cloud security product. We have a dynamic startup culture while serving enterprise clients. So we are looking for an enthusiastic open-minded IT Support Specialist who is up to the challenge to maintain and mature a multi-stakeholder IT ecosystem that supports efficient workflows in the SaaS space while keeping IT operations lean.
The goal of the role is to unblock people at Horangi and make them productive. With multiple lines of business, continuous growth and with over 70 SaaS (Software as a Service) systems utilized at Horangi, the IT Support Specialist responds to diverse types of IT requests, liaises with multiple system owners and manages various systems. He/she needs to follow excellently IT support service processes and create new ones, develop and maintain documentation, troubleshoot and configure Windows and MacOS laptops, manage user accounts in SaaS systems.
In a dynamic and multi-facet environment of Horangi, the IT Support Specialist works closely with Horangi’s Internal Security, Cloud Engineering, Cyber Security Consulting, and Finance & Admin Teams as we build new products and best-in-class services. It is an excellent opportunity to dive into the cloud world and learn cloud devops and cloud security.
What You’ll Do
– Ticket management
– Access management
– Creation of documentation and improvement of IT support services
– User accounts management in SaaS systems
– Troubleshooting of all PC (Mac/Windows) issues
– IT onboarding of new employees
– Documentation of user guides and internal procedures
– IT assets management
Horangi is a modern technology company with numerous online systems for each team’s workflow and with infrastructure in the cloud. The IT Support Specialist needs to be able to work with technical and business teams, understand their requirements, and support stable use of online systems and cloud infrastructure.
Horangi utilizes the following technologies for collaboration and productivity. It would be beneficial if candidates are familiar with most of them or their analogies.
– Business collaboration tools like Google Workspace, Monday.com, Atlassian Confluence, Slack, GitHub, Microsoft Office 365.
– Security solutions, including EDR, DLP, Password Management.
– A cloud directory service and SSO.
– VPN and ZeroTrust solutions.
– Multi-cloud environment: AWS, GCP, Azure.
What we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate is coming from a background of Technical Support Engineer or IT Help Desk Technician or similar role and keen to become versed in SaaS and cloud space.
Our ideal candidate must be able to quickly solve any IT-related problems or find and delegate to system owners. The IT Support Specialist finds ways to prevent these problems through development of processes and documentation. He/she should be interested in learning and growing in the cloud space. The candidate has a servant mindset and serves both their team and customers. The candidate asks questions, is confident in not knowing everything, and would rather collaborate with others than go it alone. The candidate needs to communicate effectively, as we value responsiveness and transparency in our culture. He/she possesses a security mindset, as IT goes hand in hand with security at Horangi.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in responding to IT requests.
- Excellent technical writing skills in English and experience in creation of structured and clear documentation.
- Hands-on experience in networking, OS systems administration (Mac and Windows), and IT systems administrations (Google Workspace, Atlassian Confluence, Monday.com etc.).
Good To Have
- ITIL certification.
- Linux and server management.
- Development experience for automation.
- Security interest and some relevant projects to show.
At Horangi, we pride ourselves as Cloud Security Champions in Asia backed by a team of global cybersecurity experts and trusted by Industry Leaders such as Gojek, MoneySmart, PropertyGuru, and Tiket.com.
We build our product using cloud technologies and manage our workflows using cloud SaaS solutions. We operate agile, lean, secure, and ever-growing.
Horangi has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture, and we look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and get-things-done culture. Horangi is always looking to hire collaborative, humble, and highly driven individuals who want to make a difference and adhere to the principal People First, Mission Always!
Level yourself up as a cloud security expert and do the best work of your life here at Horangi.